Dr. Youngblood brings 20-plus years of experience in executive strategic leadership and results-oriented operational administration. She has expertise in risk management, M&A, and transformations to build business value and sustainable growth.
As Chief Finance and Administrative Officer, she manages financial and operational business for TechAccel. She directs day-to-day business in alignment with corporate strategic initiatives, leading corporate departments including project management, IT, human resources and culture, and marketing.
She brings experience in multinational global business governance as well as a mindset of accountability, creativity, collaboration and engagement.
- Chief executive: CEO at Pathfinder Health Innovations of Kansas City; Chair and CEO of Spencer Re, Kansas City and San Juan, Puerto Rico; CEOat Cunningham Lindsey
- Executive positions with Zurich Insurance Group, including President, Programs and Direct Markets; EVP, Head of Direct Markets; EVP, Head of Construction Services Programs; Chief Administrative Officer, North America; and Chief of Staff to Global Chief Administrative Officer, Zurich Switzerland
- Chief of Staff for Global Partner Affairs Leader, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, New York
- Associate professor of Accounting, with Tenure; assistant professor of accounting, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Education & Certification
- Ph.D. in Accounting with minor in Cognitive Psychology, University of Tennessee
- MBA, Tennessee Technological University
- BSBA in Accounting, Tennessee Technological University
- Certified Public Accountant