Lyla Perrodin has more than 20 years of experience leading corporate functions and consulting in a variety of industries. As Chief Administrative Officer, Lyla drives business operations effectiveness for TechAccel. She manages the day-to-day activates of the business with the goal of establishing and maintaining the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Lyla blends broad management and consulting expertise and knowledge with strong strategy and execution skills. She is skilled in developing creative and cost-effective solutions to business process challenges and for providing unique cross-industry and cross-functional perspective to problem solving and solution development.
- As an independent consultant specializing in corporate strategy and operational excellence, worked with a broad base of clients in developing and executing corporate strategy.
- Served as VP and Chief Information Officer for MRIGlobal with responsibility for information technology, corporate communications and strategy.
- Served as Director of Strategic Alliances at Sprint and Director of Information Technology at Sprint PCS.
- Directed international telecommunications and IT solutions for Freeport-McMoran Cooper and Gold, Inc.
- Managed business process, financial and IT projects in the consulting practices of KPMG and PriceWaterhouse.
- Delivered corporate financial and IT solutions for Cargill, Inc.
Education & Certification
- M.B.A., Loyola University, New Orleans
- B.S. Business Administration, Drake University