TechAccel is the presenting sponsor of the Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City’s Ag Innovation Forum, Feb. 20, at Union Station in Kansas City.
Now in its fourth year, this forum will showcase innovation and entrepreneurship in the Midwest. The program will include nationally recognized keynote presentations and panel discussions, including Michael Helmstetter, Ph.D., TechAccel president and CEO. The line-up also includes TechAccel’s Chief Science Officer Brad Fabbri, Ph.D.
The event schedule features:
- Opening Keynote: Jim Carrington, President, Donald Danforth Center for Plant Science
- Academic Panel moderated by Dr. Dan Thompson, the Jones Professor of Production Medicine and Epidemiology at Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine, with
- Dr. Tom Spencer, University of Missouri
- Amy Hilske, Greenhouse Director, University of Nebraska Innovation Greenhouse
- Justin Siegel, Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Schoos of Medicine, Genome Center, and Department of Chemistry at the University of California, Davis
- Entrepreneur panel moderated by Kevin Lockett, Partner and CFO of Fulcrum Global Capital, with
- Brad Fabbri, CSO, TechAccel
- Pete Nelson, President, AgriLaunch Initiative
- Trish Cozart, IN2 Program Manager, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Data Panel, featuring Andy Brudkuhl, director of Emerging Technology with the National Pork Board, with
- Orlando Saez, founder and CEO, Aker Technologies
- Matt Teagarden, CEO Kansas Livestock Association