TechAccel President and CEO Michael Helmstetter will participate as a speaker in the first-ever Forbes AgTech Summit in Indianapolis on Sept. 26 and 27.
See more about the event, which is sponsored by Forbes magazine. In addition to Dr. Helmstetter, speakers include:
- Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr., President of Purdue University;
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes;
- Diane Wu, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Trace Genomics;
- Rajan Gajaria, Vice President, Global Crop Protection Business Platform, Corteva Agriscience, Agriculture Division of Dow DuPont;
- Aaron Schacht, Vice President, Global Research & Development & Regulatory Affairs, Elanco
- and many more
This event will convene an estimated 500 global agriculture leaders and entrepreneurs who will present ideas and solutions that growers and processors can put to use in their fields and plants today.
For more information, please visit https://www.forbes.com/forbes-live/event/agtech-summit-indianapolis/.